Sunday, July 25, 2010 | By: Ana

August Challenge

For the new Challenge theme, I would like to do a non-judging theme. In other words, there will be no judging for any of the items submitted this time around.

What I would like to do is work on a promotional theme. So what you will be looking at making, is a piece that reflects what it is that is most influential to you. What inspires you in your work and in your chosen path. If you would like to include with your submissions a short reason why you chose this piece and what it means to you, this is so I can include it when I make up the posts at the end of the run.

I would like to use this as a way for people to look beyond the stereotype that they see all the time portrayed in movies and tv. A chance to see through our eyes at what is so beautiful and special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment